Our uniform consists of:
- a royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (which can be purchased from Whitchurch Sports shop)
- a royal blue polo-shirt (available with school logo)
- dark trousers, shorts (for warm weather), skirt or pinafore dress
- black outdoor school shoes
In the summer, girls may wear dresses of blue and white striped or checked material.
To manage costs of uniform, we ask that at least the cardigan or sweatshirt has the school logo. Other items do not need to be branded.
Our PE uniform consists of :
- a plain yellow T-shirt (available embroidered with the school logo)
- a pair of blue shorts
Children also need trainers for outdoor PE sessions and a tracksuit for cold weather. Older children may need boots for football and tag rugby. Bare feet are best for indoor hall activities. In the interest of safety no jewellery is permitted during P.E. sessions.
During Covid, wearing PE kit all day was introduced. It had many benefits, one of which is no lost learning time. Another consideration is uniform cost. We have therefore continued wearing PE kit all day on PE days.
School Uniform Orders
All school uniform can be purchased from Whitchurch Sports, 11A Watergate Street, Whitchurch SY13 1DP.
Telephone number: 01948 665733.
Book bags, PE bags and water bottles can be purchased from the School Office.